Seasonal food offers
Wednesday night is fish night
Upholding the tradition of a midweek treat, Wednesday night is fish night.
Each week Chef will create a different fish dish. Our traditional fish & chip favourite will be a regular visitor alongside bouillabaisse, fish pie and catch of the day.
£9.95 per person.
Including a fish main course and a glass of house wine.
Fathers day menu
* Scotch hens egg, cauliflower pickle & mesculn salad
* Smoked salmon, shaved horseradish & parsley mayonnaise
* Salad of candy beetroot, pink fir potatoes & creamed goats cheese
* Cream of white onion soup & parmesan cream
* Roast sirloin of Hereford beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding & thyme sauce
* Pan fried loch duart salmon, saffron, sorrel, cannelloni bean stew & salsa verde
* Roast Cotswold chicken, young carrot, ratte potatoes & chasseur sauce
* Tortellini of foraged mushrooms, spinach, shaved parmesan & rosemary brown butter
* Baked sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce & vanilla ice cream
* Dark chocolate torte, orange salad & cream fraiche
* Classic ice cream sundae
* British artisan cheeses
£24.50 per person for three courses
£18.50 per person for two courses
For further information, or to make your reservation, please call 01451 822143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org